Mediation Center of Tallahassee (850) 402-1005
Call us today at (850) 402-1005 for a free consultation......
What is Mediation?
Mediation is a settlement process that brings parties together to voluntarily resolve their differences through confidential discussion and problem solving. The mediator is a neutral party who helps guide and facilitate the parties by helping them:
- Focus on Their Needs
- Explore Alternatives
- Negotiate Solutions
- Create the Final Agreement
Advantages of Mediation
- Lets the parties involved - not a judge or jury - develop and agree on their own solutions.
- Mediation is usually much less expensive than litigation and helps reduce the court system’s overwhelming caseload.
- Parties are able to solve matters much quicker than going to court.
- Still allows parties to go to court if a mutually acceptable solution cannot be reached.
Life Happens...Let Us Help
Mediation Center of Tallahassee
Woodcrest Office Park
325 John Knox Road, Bldg F-120
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
Disputes Often Settled through Mediation
Examples of disputes settled by mediation include, but are not limited to:
Divorce / Marital / Family Matters
Business / Partnership Dissolution
Employment / Management / Staff